262 replies to this topic

#1 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:21 PM

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME TO FLAME!!! ANYONE CAN COME HERE AND BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP YOU!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

#2 Alpha And Omega

Alpha And Omega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:55 PM

this should probably go in pointless chat, but im no mod so =P
user posted image
Thanks Jessie for this cool sig
user posted image
Thanks to Lance for this awesome sig

#3 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:00 PM

yeah but we dont have a pointless chat here, and the other pointless chat is too far from here.

#4 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:49 AM

im going to comaplin that this should then be moved into pointless chat, i mean maybe even general chat would have been acceptable, but not the RP section.

#5 L4zyL30

L4zyL30

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:56 AM

Well. He intended this to be so that we can flame anyone who roleplays like sh**.. Or to complain to the mod and yada.
IPB Image

"With a keen eye for detail. Only one truth prevails."
-Jimmy Kudo

God gave you a box of life and expects you to open it slowly.
-Leo Huynh

#6 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:02 AM

oh okay, well he didnt say that...

from the
BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING
thing it sounded like anything could be complained about.

#7 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3649 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:05 AM

Why is this topic pinned?
I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
Muhammad Ali

#8 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:59 AM

number 1 because we've been needing a pointless chat just for rp forum for a long time

number 2 thats why it's pinned

number 3 i realized those two points are actually just one point

number 4 i also realized that number three isnt really a point

number 5 if you think this topic is a stupid idea then flame all you want here, it's the whole point for this topic

#9 Sylvir

Sylvir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:40 PM

I really don't see what's wrong with putting this here. Look at it this way.. it's a flaming forum dedicated specifically to this rp community n its members. If it were placed n e where else..

1. The members here might not even see it or might be too lazy to even go to it. (*cough* like me!!! Hee, hee.. cause I just go to this rp forum n that's it. I don't even look at all the other stuff) I mean, Dog IS regulating these rp forums, so naturally it would make sense if he wants to put things here for us n not for all the other ppl that he or us don't even know outside of this rp forum... from all over nuneworld!

2. With all the other members all over nuneworld, the flaming forum won't be as community-based n personalized. Cause we r kinda a little community within nuneworld n most of us have rp-ed with each other or read each others' posts be4 so we all know each other.

So I think it makes sense to put it here n it's actually good. Like Leo said... Dog intended this flaming forum for us rp members only.

#10 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:45 PM

very correct, this is a community-driven flaming forum just for our rp community. and since we all know each other so well, we can flame each other where it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough of being mean (Dog's evil concious: NO!!! never enough, muahahaha. Dog's evil concious 2: thats right muahahaha), anyway, this is also a pointless chat thing so it's 2 sides of 1 coin or just one thing with 2 purposes

#11 Shinobi_Artist

Shinobi_Artist

1st RP Tournament Champion

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE(Dogfighter @ Apr 21 2004, 01:21 PM)
BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP YOU!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well in that case. just to start the flaming I don't like Tsuchi,

A. He practicly killed my Marish RP. cause he wouldn't post for like half a month.

B. In my opinion he thinks hes smarter than everyone else. so he acts all high and mighty.

C. I'm bored.

Our little community. sounds like something in hischool, like the posers or loner or goths.
Anyone ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons? If you have and would like to play or if your just curious for somehting new come Here

Calling anyone who can type with more than a 6th grade reading level! Please join the NW RP Forum Rejuvenation Project by Going Here

My Gamer Card

#12 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 05:56 AM

hmm, i think we all stopped posting at once, but i dont understand how can anything dodge bullets, beside neo and agents from the matrix

and my character uses a rifle, is that too powerful?!?!???!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!?!!?

leafs lost today, damn it. boo philadaphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Thorn

Thorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 07:53 AM

It's Philadelphia...

Why is flaming encouraged...?

#14 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 06:34 PM

thank you for correcting me

because flaming inevitably occur, as you can see in some topics, so we need a proper venue to vent, instead of in the rp topics

today's subject: is dog being an opressive mod?!?!?! like the japanese colonists!!!!!!

what do you think leo

painkiller is a good game

user posted image

muahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should use this for my avatar

#15 blue

blue

Gold Member

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE(Dogfighter @ Apr 25 2004, 10:56 PM)
hmm, i think we all stopped posting at once, but i dont understand how can anything dodge bullets, beside neo and agents from the matrix

and my character uses a rifle, is that too powerful?!?!???!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!?!!?

leafs lost today, damn it. boo philadaphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAFS SUCK!!! THEY KICKED OUT MY MY SENS!!!
Not really active here anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users