#3 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 04:39 PM

Additional truths:
this post Orrigannaly read: "OMG U IDIOTS, IT'S BLUE!!!" But Blue edited it to keep his secret.
And look at this post. I say "Wait till Blue hears about this!" Now why would I say that, do you think????? Wouldn't Etile or Tzo be more interested than BLue? No, because it was never really Pinebush, IT WAS BLUE!!!!

And come on..... it the most famous member of NW with less than 5 posts going to come back? No, it will be someone we don't remember. Which is what lead me to do the IP check, and it matched with Blue, I hinted you guys, then I told you, and you still didn't get it, (because Blue deleted that post probly).

#4 blue

blue

Gold Member

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(rat racer550 @ Jul 27 2004, 10:39 AM)
Additional truths:
this post Orrigannaly read: "OMG U IDIOTS, IT'S BLUE!!!" But Blue edited it to keep his secret.
And look at this post. I say "Wait till Blue hears about this!"  Now why would I say that, do you think????? Wouldn't Etile or Tzo be more interested than BLue? No, because it was never really Pinebush, IT WAS BLUE!!!!

And come on..... it the most famous member of NW with less than 5 posts going to come back? No, it will be someone we don't remember. Which is what lead me to do the IP check, and it matched with Blue, I hinted you guys, then I told you, and you still didn't get it, (because Blue deleted that post probly).

I didn't delete any posts.

I think the only post I tampered with was the poop4brains one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users