Bottlecap Folowers Are Actualy Sporkgod Folowers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2004 - 12:12 AM

you people who worship the bottlecap are unintentionaly worshiping the spork god. Why is this you might ask? In the nuneworld bible when i begun to preach the goodness of the spork Tj asked me if the spork god was a bottlecap. After that people have been worshiping the bottle cap. So realy you have been worshiping the bottlecap all this time which is essence is actually just an other "word" for this spork god that was not ment to be used.

All the bottlecap follwers are realy spork god follwers. The spork god was just accidentaly called a bottlecap once and now when you worship the bottlecap you are just acidentlay worshiping the sporkgod.

#2 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 12:16 AM

I asked that when I was blind, now I've seen the light. The fact that you said no to my question, became bottlecap followers. So they hated the spork god.

#3 Lance

Lance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 03:08 AM

wut? are you serious? What have I been doing all these posts?

#4 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:01 AM

are you sure that he wasnt making referance to my posts, because unless it was a random fluke in which we both mentioned the bottlecap without knowing the other one mentioned it was well, i was the one that first mentioned the bottlecap.

i never mentioned it as a religious figure though, i just made some random comment somewhere and people started freakin' out about it because bottlecaps are awsome.

so no, it wasnt made to be a referance to the spork god, i never even used in the same context as a religious figure, it was just a bottlecap who was in the right place at the right time and became a leader.

#5 blue

blue

Gold Member

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 08:44 PM

It was in that "Who is better: Brad or Sara?" when they were having their love affair. tongue.gif Metroid said something about the bottle cap, then everyone started to flip out about it and said, "Bottle Cap Botttle elCspnsp;fnsdnfaskdsnad" and went crazy, and now we're here.

No, I don't own a Jeep Pathfinder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users