102 replies to this topic

#1 x CTC x

x CTC x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:16 AM

lilHALOaroundMyDick said that he was 10 times as good lookin' as I am. So I thought I'd post a picture of me, and see what everyone else thought. So ...let's have the best looking member win. Vote now!

you know what Drew you cant even !@#$in spell my name right. yu are really startin gto !@#$in piss me off and if it wasent for rat closing the topic i would let the world know that you are a pieace of $%^&*!! nothing more and nothing less, $%^&*. I can call you what ever the !@#$ i want. How bout this one...!@#$%^&* or a BITCH which one woudl you perfer? huh?

you know what Drew you cant even !@#$in spell my name right. yu are really startin gto !@#$in piss me off and if it wasent for rat closing the topic i would let the world know that you are a pieace of $%^&*!! nothing more and nothing less, $%^&*. I can call you what ever the !@#$ i want. How bout this one...!@#$%^&* or a BITCH which one woudl you perfer? huh?

1.) Drew isn't even my real name to start off, ugly.
2.) I spelt your name wrong on purpose.
3.) I'm glad you're pissed.
4.) I'm not the one with a bad haircut, no taste in music, and no personality. So tell everyone that I'm the piece of $%^&*, haha.
5.) You can call me an !@#$%^&* or a bitch. But I'm not the one getting upset about what someone has said on the internet.

6.) Your friends bands horrible, and no one likes you.

lol your actully rating me...your looking at my pic..now who the !@#$ looks at a different guys pic and says ohh looks like i have compitition on this board. And dude If you posted a pic ppl would say im 10 times hotter then you.
um i dont have a bad haircut and i do have a personality and people do like me..haha have you ever noticed that the only person that actully likes you is sarah?

So here are some pictures of me. Let the battle begin.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

There. Different pictures and different angles. So everyone judge.

Lil' Halo, post your ugly face.

#2 xRadioxPianox

xRadioxPianox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:24 AM

Did he send you that in a PM?

#3 x CTC x

x CTC x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:25 AM

Actually yeah. He started it.

So you, HMD, can post your picture and how you started the argument, and how I retaliated.

#4 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:40 AM

blink.gif There are... what? Three active girls on this fourm? So... either we gotta get some gay guys to come out of the closet or "Go super"

#5 x CTC x

x CTC x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:50 AM

You don't have to be gay to know when someone is ugly and when someone isn't.

Just vote, homophobe.

#6 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:49 AM

although i wont call you a homophobe, i do agree with Drew on this one, it's rather obvious to everyone when someone is attractive even if they are the same gender as you.

#7 x CTC x

x CTC x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:00 PM

This just goes to show, I don't always start it.

#8 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:17 PM

#9 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:54 PM

whos drew?

#10 charlie

charlie

I'll be back..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:06 PM

i would be able to say if someone is UGLY,

but I wouldnt be able to RATE them,

but i cud say about CTC, well... I've seen much worse...

#11 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:25 PM

This is bull !@#$ing $%^&*. I've been here longer than most people. But as soon as I ask for !@#$ing mod status, you racist !@#$s don't give it to me. I'm the best here. But you'll give it to some newbie !@#$. !@#$ you guys. You're all !@#$ing gay.

HaloM!@#$, like you !@#$ing matter anyways. You were just brought here by some other !@#$ing !@#$%^. And don't call me Drew, !@#$%^, you're not my friend.

thats how drew started it.....you !@#$in bring me into all this mess out of know where. I wotn let it slide...
user posted image
theres a pic of me in september...i only got one at the mement so its not really fair..but there is it..i'll put more up whne i go to my friends houe later

EDIT:
lilHALOaroundMy!@#$

you can !@#$in kiss my a** bitch.

#12 x CTC x

x CTC x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:00 PM

You're ugly.

lol your actully rating me...your looking at my pic..now who the !@#$ looks at a different guys pic and says ohh looks like i have compitition on this board. And dude If you posted a pic ppl would say im 10 times hotter then you.
um i dont have a bad haircut and i do have a personality and people do like me..haha have you ever noticed that the only person that actully likes you is sarah?

Lolz. It's not gay to say that a guy's ugly or not. It's gay when you wanna have sex with me. I noticed how everyone else on the site was disgusting to look at. That doesn't make me gay, retard. Besides, I posted a picture of me on here before. I got voted hottest member, you gay !@#$.

You do have an ugly haircut. Even if you did have a personality, it's nothing to brag about.

And more than just Sarah like me. And I made it that way 'cause none of you faggots are even worth my useful time.

no its deffinitly gay to be saying "oh looks liek i have compition". and hottest member? hottest member my a**. theres only one thing i could agree with u on is that spynets does have alot of how should i say this...strange looking people. doesnt mean anything to me. and when did i ever brag about having a personality? all i did was state that i had one. if where not worth you time then !@#$in leave..no one woudl actully care anyway. bitch.

I detest your racism.

Anyway. Yooooooou started with me long ago. You thought it was right for you to stick your nose in my business. Besides, it doesn't matter who started it. You say that I'm an !@#$%^&* but you attacked me.

Point proven.

Jason - 10.
Spynets - Negative 10.

#13 dew

dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:15 PM

guys...its just a forum, settel it with PMs

#14 x CTC x