80 replies to this topic

#1 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:02 PM

Zee Rat ees back! I'm extreamly bored, my PS2 is f-ed up, I have no games on my computer, so I have nothing to do without NW. I'm thinking of coming back to be semi-active, srictly as a normal member. I tried to make a Nune World clone a while back, NewnWorld, later changed to The Bomb Shelter. It went well for about 2 weeks, but TBS just didn't have the advertising power that NW has. With a lack of new members coming in, it quickly died. One good thing came out of it, I got a small lesson in CSS. smile.gif

I see we have some new members. Hello! I am Rat Racer550. I joined Nune World on May 1st, '03 for the Runescape forum. Recently, I quit Runescape. I became a Global Moderator with Blue, Etile, and Tzobell after the "death" of esteemed member, Aaron1339. A few months ago, I "quit" Nune World on account of having no life while I was here. Blue left with me.

The reason I decided to come back: Because I realized that I can just ignore the things that certain people do/don't do (People familiar with me should know what I'm talking about.) and I could just browze NW like I always do, and let other people deal with it's problems.

I'm back! Anything interesting happen while I was gone?

#2 Neiko

Neiko

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:05 PM

sean made a forum, uhm and i got a gf wub.gif , thats all i think is importanat tongue.gif

#3 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:12 PM

Welcome back Rat.

Does that mean Blue is also coming back?

#4 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:20 PM

I haven't talked to him yet. I hope he's not too ticked about it. I mean, we both agreed to leave and never come back (exept for periodical check-ups). He'll probably say I have no will power or something. I'll talk to him and try to get him to see things my way. My guess is "no", though.

#5 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(rat racer550 @ Apr 9 2005, 07:02 PM)
Zee Rat ees back! I'm extreamly bored, my PS2 is f-ed up, I have no games on my computer, so I have nothing to do without NW. I'm thinking of coming back to be semi-active, srictly as a normal member. I tried to make a Nune World clone a while back, NewnWorld, later changed to The Bomb Shelter. It went well for about 2 weeks, but TBS just didn't have the advertising power that NW has. With a lack of new members coming in, it quickly died. One good thing came out of it, I got a small lesson in CSS. smile.gif

I see we have some new members. Hello! I am Rat Racer550. I joined Nune World on May 1st, '03 for the Runescape forum. Recently, I quit Runescape. I became a Global Moderator with Blue, Etile, and Tzobell after the "death" of esteemed member, Aaron1339. A few months ago, I "quit" Nune World on account of having no life while I was here. Blue left with me.

The reason I decided to come back: Because I realized that I can just ignore the things that certain people do/don't do (People familiar with me should know what I'm talking about.) and I could just browze NW like I always do, and let other people deal with it's problems.

I'm back! Anything interesting happen while I was gone?

View Post

What did i tell you rat? told you your forum sucks and will never make it. But no no one ever listens to Sean. But why are you back you ditched us. If your going to leave then leave forever! Im sick of all this sh*t.

Excuse me for my negitivity.

QUOTE(Neiko @ Apr 9 2005, 07:05 PM)
sean made a forum, uhm and i got a gf wub.gif , thats all i think is importanat tongue.gif

View Post

Yes I did and mines 1004856% better then Rats and blues.

Nieko when you posting a pic of that SOS

#6 Neiko

Neiko

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:39 PM

when i can get a scanner to work, or for ehr to send a pic thorugh internet

#7 Sesshoumaruzfan

Sesshoumaruzfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:38 PM

Hey rat, good to see ya back man. Not alot has happened..so uh, screw this place up!

#8 charlie

charlie

I'll be back..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:42 PM

Rat!! w0000t you're back 4.gif

hopefully Blue will return, and -black has been on, so its goin gr8 4.gif

also Drew [xctcx] hasnt very active recently, fingers crossed!!

I would complain and start ranting on about "leaving then returning" and how stupid it is.. but this is cool 4.gif

welcome back 4.gif (if u remember me )

#9 nefi

nefi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:48 PM

Hello! ^_^you left before I joined, so I never got to talk to you, so Hi smile.gif and welcome back!

#10 charlie

charlie

I'll be back..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:56 PM

*nefi* rat [& blue] left on Jan 18 '05

You joined on March 2 '05

This makes it impossible for Rat to; "have been here when you joined."

just thought i'd point that out

aaaaaaanyway, rat, hows life bin ? apart frm ps2 breakage..

#11 nefi

nefi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:02 PM

wow, I must have been cofussed or something*hits forhead* sorry....well ,Hello then, happy.gif ' sorry Im not the sharpest tool in the sheid now am I....here I'll edit..sorry I made my self look like a total idot ...

#12 xRadioxPianox

xRadioxPianox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE(HaloD MC @ Apr 9 2005, 08:28 PM)
What did i tell you rat? told you your forum sucks and will never make it. But no no one ever listens to Sean. But why are you back you ditched us. If your going to leave then leave forever! Im sick of all this sh*t.

Excuse me for my negitivity.
Yes I did and mines 1004856% better then Rats and blues.

View Post

You are such a baby. Seriously. If your forum is that good, why don't you leave Nuneworld? Jeeze.

Nice to have you back, Rat.

#13 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:49 PM

Welcome back, Rat. Hope Blue comes along too..

#14 Neiko

Neiko

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:16 PM

w00t my gf is coming over to her friends house, which is like 4 blocks from my house~

#15 nefi

nefi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:23 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users