Photo

In Light Of Recent Events ...

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I leave NW? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I leave NW?

1. Yes, you're lame. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Yes, I hate you. (2 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. No, stay. (12 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

4. You might as well. (2 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

5. I don't really care. (6 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 xRadioxPianox

xRadioxPianox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:30 AM

Since everything that has happened this weekend, I realize that it might not be worth sticking around here. Call me a loser, a wussy, whatever. I don't care.

I'm not leaving because of the trash talk - that crap doesn't bother me. The only reason I'm even thinking about leaving is because certain things that happen on this board aren't fair or right and it's pretty pathetic.

I'm only staying if enough people think I should - because I want to actually talk to people; so this isn't some popularity bull either. I just want to know if anybody would actually want to me to stick around to talk to or debate with.

If not, I'm out.

#2 Lord of Nukes

Lord of Nukes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:32 AM

I think you should stay. You're a good debator, your posts are not spammy, you're friendly (at least in my time here), and you seem like a neat person to talk with.

#3 Guest_evanfan1117_*

Guest_evanfan1117_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:34 AM

I'm thinking of doing the same..alot of things that have been happening lately I think are completely ridiculous and I don't really want to stay around..unless things change..I'm out also.

#4 Naylord

Naylord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:36 AM

lets all make this a topic a protest to change!
We all will leave if things dont change!
Woot displace the burocracy!

#5 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:38 AM

There is a diffence between Hate and dislike. I dislike you, I respect you, but i dislike you.
I respect Drew and his qualitys, but i hate him.

I wish some of you would realize that he starts sh*t. Did you see all those posts, "are you done sucking Halos !@#$%"..or "I search YOUSUCKANUT and GAYLO!@##!##$"

yeah something like that...i didnt say anything to him this time and he still trys to get me involded.

But I want you to stay Sarah.

#6 Naylord

Naylord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:38 AM

this whole thing is partially your fault halo
anyway, i think im outa here unless $%^&* changes

#7 xRadioxPianox

xRadioxPianox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE(HaloD MC @ Apr 19 2005, 01:38 AM)
There is a diffence between Hate and dislike. I dislike you, I respect you, but i dislike you.
I respect Drew and his qualitys, but i hate him.

I wish some of you would realize that he starts sh*t. Did you see all those posts, "are you done sucking Halos !@#$%"..or "I search YOUSUCKANUT and GAYLO!@##!##$"

yeah something like that...i didnt say anything to him this time and he still trys to get me involded.

But I want you to stay Sarah.

View Post

Drew starts stuff, yes, I know. But lately, he hasn't started a lot of thing arguments that involve him; he's been constantly attacked.
The "are you done sucking Halo's ****" wasn't even to drag you into, though, he was talking to ImCoolYoureNot - who then drug me into the argument so I know how it feels, trust me.

And I'm thankful that you guys think I should stay. I agree with Sara and Naylord, though, if this place doesn't change soon, it's not worth sticking around.

#8 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE(Naylord @ Apr 19 2005, 01:38 AM)
this whole thing is partially your fault halo
anyway, i think im outa here unless $%^&* changes

View Post

How the f*ck is it partially my fault?

Im just glad you took the chance to listen to what I had to say Sarah.

#9 Guest_evanfan1117_*

Guest_evanfan1117_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:47 AM

Guys can we please not fight..you may get banned for it..

But yeah..if things look up, yes I encourage everyone to stay and have fun..

#10 Saliva

Saliva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:02 AM

I only look in randomly.. but one thing people need to learn... attack the post, not the poster. If someone posts something you don't like, or that you don't agree with.... feel free to disagree with the post and put out your point of view, but don't flame.. don't insult him/her as that just results in a full blown argument.

and please please please... think before you reply. sad.gif

#11 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:00 AM

i though i had posted in here.... strange...

Oh well as i thought i said.. I have alot of respect for you and you're one of the few people I admire around here. I wish you would stay but i won't judge you if you decide otherwise.

#12 Amphere

Amphere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:03 AM

I don't know you as well as I would like to so I would like to see you stay here. Any friend of Drew's, that he holds in such high regard, must have some qualities that make them stand out above the rest. smile.gif

#13 xRadioxPianox

xRadioxPianox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:12 AM

Lee, I really appreciate that. Your respect and admiration means a lot - you're one of the people here that I respect and admire as well.

Amphere - thanks, too. I know that Drew's opinion doesn't count for much around here, though.

It's funny ... 7 people have posted here but 8 have voted in the poll. One of which told me to leave because they hate me and the other said I might as well leave. Heh.

#14 Amphere

Amphere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:18 AM

Sorry, I forgot to vote.

#15 Guest_evanfan1117_*

Guest_evanfan1117_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:25 AM

I've made up my mind and I am going to leave..this forum isn't what it used to be..and I'm sorry that its gotten this way..but things around here keep getting more and more out of control and something decision made in the past 48 hours have shown me that this forum is going far from what I wanted it to be..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users